Cyrus Pouyan
Tehran Local Time

For obtaining a duplicate of registration certificate we need: 

  • A “lost certificate declaration” from the owner indicating that the required certificate has been lost. This declaration must be notarized and legalized up to the Iranian Consulate.
  • A Power of Attorney notarized and legalized as above.

NOTE: Please note that US applicants should refer to the Iranian Interests Section, Pakistan Embassy, in Washington D.C., for the legalization of all the necessary documents.

Home | Feed Back | About Us | General Info | Patents | Trademark | Services | Corporations | Contact

Copyright © 2013 All rights reserved.
Use of this website signifies your agreement to the Terms of Use and Online Privacy Policy.